As a native San Diegan, Mr. Nichols attended the University of San Diego for his undergraduate degree where he earned a Bachelors of Arts in Political Science and History and earned a position on the Dean’s list.
After graduating, Mr. Nichols earned his law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law with a concentration in civil litigation. He was also a recipient of a CALI Excellence for the Future award as the highest-scoring student in his litigation related course-work. During his time at the University of San Diego, Mr. Nichols received the Pro Bono Service Recognition Award. Mr. Nichols also worked at the University of San Diego Entrepreneurship Clinic and counseled multiple emerging businesses through formation and provided assistance with intellectual property concerns. Mr. Nichols was active in numerous leadership organizations throughout campus and after graduation continues to stay involved as an advisor and mentor to students.
As a senior associate attorney at Webb Law Group, Mr. Nichols handles litigation matters and has settled hundreds of lawsuits securing compensation for Webb Law Group clients. Additionally, Mr. Nichols has experience in representing both employers, employees and businesses in class action lawsuits, in both CLRA (Consumer) and wage and hour claims. Mr. Nichols is experienced in all phases of civil litigation, including depositions, evidentiary hearings, and as lead trial counsel in numerous matters.
Christopher E. Nichols is a member of the San Diego and Fresno County Bar Associations along with the American Bar Association. Mr. Nichols is admitted to practice law in the State of California and the United States District Courts for the Southern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California.
- National Business Institute – Human Resource Law from A to Z – Wages and Benefits – November 2019
- California Alliance of Paralegal Associations – Employment Law Seminar – Intake & Reasoned Settlement Demands for Employment – September 2020
- National Business Institute – Employment and Labor Miniseries – Wage and Hour Update – December 2021
- National Business Institute – Employment and Labor Miniseries – Social Media in the Workplace – December 2021
- National Business Institute – Advising New Businesses – Employment Law Basics for the Non-Specialist – August 2022
- Institute for Paralegal Education – Techniques for Assisting in Employment Litigation Employment Law: Tips, Tricks, and Handy Know-Hows for Paralegals – May 2023