The attorneys at Webb Law Group, APC are equipped and ready to handle claims that involve breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties, and breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing. Our litigation philosophy focuses on early investigation and making a complete analysis to determine any liability and potential for damages.
The investigation process of our lawyers is geared toward establishing good reason for the claim as fast as possible. Our law firm works very closely with our clients when handing bad faith litigation cases in a manner that is consistent with the clients and our firm’s philosophy. We believe strongly in creatively thinking of ways to solve our client’s legal issues quickly to avoid higher costs. Our clients are placed above all else and we work tirelessly to achieve favorable results.
We communicate frequently with our clients to ensure they are up to date on latest information regarding their dispute. Whether you are a small business owner or large corporation and you are a victim of the form denials and delaying tactics of business insurance companies we can assist in helping you with your claim.
Here are some of the ways an Insurer can commit bad faith:
1. Misrepresenting pertinent facts or policy provisions relating to coverage;
2. Failing to acknowledge and act reasonably promptly;
3. Not implementing or adopting reasonable standards for the prompt investigation of claims
4. Deciding to not pay claims without conducting an investigation;
5. Failing to affirm or deny coverage of claims within a reasonable time after proof of loss statements are completed;
6. Compelling insured’s to institute litigation to recover amounts due under an insurance policy.
Our lawyers at Webb Law Group, APC make the process easier for clients by guiding them in every step of the process. We work closely with each of our clients, so they understand the options available to them.
By having a legal representative at your side, you can rest assured that you get the best possible outcome for your case. If you have a bad faith litigation dispute please contact our Fresno or San Diego law offices today to consult with our attorneys. We stand “at the ready”.